Saturday 9 June 2007

5 Albums To Buy In 2007...



Ok, so it may be a bit too late in the year to post a topic such as this, but I've heard some new artists and have decided THE list of which CDs/albums to buy this year.

1) Collie Buddz July 3, 2007

Why am I so obsessed with this artist? For me, most of the current crop of dancehall artists made their start long before I started listening to them. With Collie, its different as I've followed him since the first single Come Around dropped in Bermuda before it hit charts worldwide.

Thus far, remixes have featured Ray Cash, Cypress Hill, Shaggy, Aztek, Tony Yayo, Young Buck and Beyonce. Production work by Tony Kelly

2) Saigon-The Greatest Story Never Told July 31, 2007

Every once in awhile, music genres get a new burst of enery, a Red Bull of creativity if you will. Well, for the New York rap scene, Saigon is that burst. With a flow that is unmatched, this young artist is sure to break the bank with his major label debut. This artist is sure to be the name on every rap fan's lips in 2007.

Production by Just Blaze, The Alchemist, Kanye West and DJ Cocoa Chanelle. Artists include Trey Songz, Cham, Fatman Scoop, Jay-Z and Tre Williams.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.