Wednesday 5 December 2007

Redesign



Sorry for the "new" look of the blog, looking to change the template and redesign the entire thing. Problem is, I'm a definite newcomer to all this HTML stuff, and can't find a decent template/skin that works, so you're gonna have to bare with me until I find some time to redo the layout. If anyone knows of any good websites with templates, or has any advice, please post bellow.

For now, just posting a few tracks for you all to satisfy your cravings for new tunes. Just a little warning, these aren't new necessarily, just what I'm listening to at the moment.

Bobby Womack-Across 110th Street

An original soul classic, appearing in many films etc. Trust me, you'll recognise it. Recently brought to my attention after I bought the American Gangster Soundtrack. Just a great tune

Roachekilla-Sunrise (Dark Cloud Riddim)

A new dancehall classic outta Bermuda. Collie Buddz fans will remember Roache from Sensimillia, the laid-back ode to smokin' some high-grade. This is is first single, but as it's off a promo, it's not the full version. It does bode well, with some ridiculous vocals. Check it out and tell me what you think. Maybe a few comments will persuade me to upload the promo it came from, featuring other Bermudian artists such as Collie Buddz, Flookie and C'Daynger.

Stephen Marley-Mind Control

Yes, I know, this song came out in the summer. I only just bought Mind Control, and I can definately recommend it. The title track stands out for me, a nice blend of the old-school roots style and the new stuff.


No comments: