Sunday 28 October 2007

I Sasha-Don't You Know



Over the summer, in the slew of mixtapes that are forever present in Bermuda, I heard one tune that stood above all overs as what I have dubbed the "Song of Summer 2007", the one song that everyone wants to hear, and reminds you of good times.

For 2007, that tune was Trinidadian reggae rookie ISasha first hit "Don't You Know". The song is a true roots-reggae tune that could almost be classified as lover's rock, due to it being similar to an ode to a lost love. From the home of the steel pan drum, Isasha has a voice that carries above all, and along with his brother Million Voice have been tipped as Trinidad's next reggae superstars, following in the footsteps of artists like Shurwayne Winchester

Listen to the tune and tell me what you think

I Sasha-Don't You Know


1 comment:

Terry Perry said...

This man (an whom ever produced the track) is blessed with incredible talent

I have not heard such a well put together track in a long time. From lyrics to instrumental to vocal antics.

Perfect